Subject: Lauren Gottlieb sent you $4.00 USD
From: Lauren Gottlieb via PayPal <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 11:52:47 -0800

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Lauren Gottlieb sent you $4.00 USD
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Transaction ID: 6HH77988BR5516246
Dear Michael Bishop,

Just thought you'd like to know Lauren Gottlieb sent you $4.00 USD.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Note from Lauren Gottlieb:Thanks for working with me on the bobblehead case! Have a great day!

Get the details
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_view-a-trans&id=6HH77988BR5516246

Once the money's there you can:
Spend the money online at thousands of stores that accept PayPal.
Transfer it to your bank account (takes 2-3 days).
Get a PayPal Debit MasterCard.

Don't see the money in your account?

Don’t worry - sometimes it just takes a few minutes for it to show up.

Sincerely,
PayPal
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Help Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
Resolution Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_complaint-view
Security Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/security

This email was sent by an automated system, so if you reply, nobody will see it. To get in touch with us, log in to your account and click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page.

Copyright © 2015 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
  
PayPal Email ID  PP1662 - 2e3a0f6d3936b