Subject: Good news. eBay item #140456797267 MAXELL EC-150 EC150 LIGHTWEIGHT STEREO HEADPHONE 190561
From: "eBay Member: quickestmail" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 07:06:51 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Good news. eBay item #140456797267 MAXELL EC-150 EC150 LIGHTWEIGHT STEREO 
HEADPHONE 190561 
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,

Congratulations!
You are the winning buyer of the brand new retail 
packaged SHIPITNOW2008 item below. Thank you for your business, we will do 
our best to make your SHIPITNOW2008 purchase one that we both can be proud 
to have been involved.

Item title: MAXELL EC-150 EC150 LIGHTWEIGHT 
STEREO HEADPHONE 190561
Web address: 
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140456797267
Item 
number: 140456797267
Buyer User ID: bishop12565
Seller User ID: 
quickestmail

Your total is:
$3.95 per item
 insurance 
$0.00 Sales 
discounts (-) or charges (+)
$4.71 shipping/handling

----- 
$12.61 = 
Total

If you are an international buyer, please email your address 
information to: [email-masked]
this is to verify against fraud, 
thanks for your help.

The following payment methods are 
accepted:
1-Paypal Preferred
2-Visa, Mastercard, Discover thru 
Propay

Thank you again for your purchase.
SHIPITNOW2008

=================================================================
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e13090.m44.l1404/7?euid=debdcfca9ceb45879b2e87720d247e01&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fpayments.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FCheckoutProcessor%26item%3D140456797267%26transactionid%3D460623160004%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AB%3ASMWBN%3AUS%3A1404
=================================================================

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#debdcfca9ceb45879b2e87720d247e01#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

Another eBay member sent this email to [email-masked] through the 
eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its 
content

Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

You can report this message at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html as unsolicited 
(spam/spoof) email.
Copyright © 2010 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.