Subject: Your eBay item didn't sell: MICHAEL JACKSON - JACKSON 5 GREATEST HITS LP 1971 RARE (110407851974)
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 19:26:33 -0700 (GMT)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, your item did not sell. But you can try again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Michael,
Your item didn't sell this time around. Why not relist it?

=================================================================
Relist Now
http://cgi5.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?RelistItem&Item=110407851974
=================================================================

Item name:             MICHAEL JACKSON - JACKSON 5 GREATEST HITS LP 1971 
RARE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110407851974 
End time:              Jul-03-09 19:26:29 PDT

Your eBay item didn't sell: MICHAEL JACKSON - JACKSON 5 GREATEST HITS LP 
1971 RARE (110407851974)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Select your email preferences
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Want to reduce your inbox email volume? Receive this email as a daily 
digest http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?DigestEmail&emailType=12010.
For other email digest options, go to Notification Preferences 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences in My eBay.

Don't want to receive this email? Unsubscribe from this email 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EmailUnsubscribe&emailType=12010.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your notification preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.