Subject: We're transferring money to your bank
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 12:53:45 -0700

----------------------------------------------------------------------
We're transferring money from PayPal to your bank
----------------------------------------------------------------------

May 19, 2016 15:53:05 EDT

Hello Michael Bishop,

You asked us to transfer $330.00 USD from PayPal to your bank account, and we're processing it now. It usually takes 3-4 business days for transfers like this to go through, so you should see the money in your bank account by May 25, 2016.

Here are the details:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Total amount transferred: $330.00 USD
Bank account: Lake Trust Credit Union x-5304
Transaction ID: 7U233551PE367425D
https://www.paypal.com/us/vst/id=7U233551PE367425D
----------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Help: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
Resolution Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_complaint-view
Security Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/security

Please don't reply to this email. It'll just confuse the computer that sent it and you won't get a response.

Copyright © 2016 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
  
PayPal Email ID  PP026 - d67a595f1557b