Subject: You won this item on eBay: Sony Ericsson W580i Walkman (AT&T) Plus Accessories 250647708328
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 15:02:51 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations, the item is yours!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Michael,
Congratulations on winning this item! The next step is to pay the seller. 
Check out and pay with PayPal to get your item within 4-5 days.

=================================================================
Pay for it
http://payments.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CheckoutProcessor&item=250647708328&transactionid=0&quantity=1&level=1&editAddress=0&newpurchaseok=0&refererpage=6
=================================================================

Item name:             Sony Ericsson W580i Walkman (AT&T) Plus Accessories
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250647708328&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123 
Sale price:            $42.01
Estimated delivery:    4-5 business days
Shipping & Handling:   US Postal Service Priority Mail $6.00
Seller:
scubaharley contact: 
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserEmail&requested=scubaharley&redirect=0&iid=250647708328
Seller Information:
W. Gary Greathouse
Fairfax, VA 22033 United States

You won this item on eBay: Sony Ericsson W580i Walkman (AT&T) Plus 
Accessories 250647708328

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are more items from this seller
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item title:            Galileo 8x25 Binocular Camera
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250647739368
6 Bids                 $4.80
Shipping:              +$6.00

Item title:            Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse - integrated USB
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250647715273
1 Bid                  $0.55
Shipping:              +$6.00

Item title:            Quick Cam Parallel Port
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250647731461
0 Bids                 $0.77
Shipping:              +$6.00

Item title:            Dell Latitude Floppy Drive Module Part 4702P-A01
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250647728094
0 Bids                 $0.66
Shipping:              +$6.00

Item title:            No Bark Collar
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250647711475
5 Bids                 $7.50
Shipping:              +$6.00

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some other items you might like
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item title:            Hello Kitty Girls Lady Quartz Steel Wrist Watch Xmas 
G1
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280520418397
1 Bid                  $0.01
Shipping:              +$2.99

Item title:            Hello Kitty Girls Lady Quartz Steel Wrist Watch Xmas 
G1
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290444650865
0 Bids                 $0.01
Shipping:              +$2.99

Item title:            Movado Museum Mens SS Quartz Watch 84 G1 1894
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120579594548
Buy It Now price:      $295.00
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            Hello Kitty Girls Lady Quartz Steel Wrist Watch Xmas 
G1
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290444676681
0 Bids                 $0.01
Shipping:              +$2.99

Item title:            Hello Kitty Girls Lady Quartz Steel Wrist Watch Xmas 
G1
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270593231223
0 Bids                 $0.01
Shipping:              +$2.99

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Select your email preferences
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Want to reduce your inbox email volume? Receive this email as a daily 
digest http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?DigestEmail&emailType=11003.
For other email digest options, go to Notification Preferences 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences in My eBay.

Don't want to receive this email? Unsubscribe from this email 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EmailUnsubscribe&emailType=11003.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2010 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.