Subject: Perfume World Wide sent you $1.26 USD
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 12:02:49 -0700

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Perfume World Wide sent you $1.26 USD
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Transaction ID: 4ES18011E5654370L
Hello Michael Bishop,

Just thought you'd like to know Perfume World Wide sent you $1.26 USD.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Note from sender, Perfume World Wide:You recently completed your eBay purchase from: perfume_warehouse.  As promised, here is your MyStoreReward for shopping with us. Thank you for your business.

Get the details
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_view-a-trans&id=4ES18011E5654370L

Don't see the money in your account?

Don’t worry - sometimes it just takes a few minutes for it to show up.

Sender Information
Perfume World Wide
[email-masked]
516-575-2499

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Help Center: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
Security Center: https://www.paypal.com/us/security

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

Copyright ©2010 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

PPID PP1546