Subject: Your invoice for eBay purchases: 20002-03 NHL UD Collectibles CURTIS JOSEPH Playmakers Bobblehead Brand New (140762337373#)
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 16:09:18 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Invoice
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear bishop12565, 

Thank you for shopping on eBay! Your total amount due is $10.98. More 
details about your purchase are included below. 

To ensure fast delivery, please go to the URL below to complete payment:

You can pay me securely with any major credit card through PayPal.
I accept the following payment methods: PayPal

I offer the following shipping options:
USPS Parcel Post:$5.99
USPS Priority Mail:$9.99

=================================================================
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11102.m44.l1160/7?euid=7dc4f37ba1584874becbb1f5904f9d81&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fpayments.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FCheckoutProcessor%26item%3D140762337373%26transactionId%3D0%26quantity%3D1%26refererpage%3D8%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3ACOSI%3AUS%3A1160
=================================================================

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item #      Item Title      Quantity      Price      Amount      
-----------------------------------------------------------------
140762337373      20002-03 NHL UD Collectibles CURTIS JOSEPH Playmakers 
Bobblehead Brand New      1      $4.99
$4.99
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Subtotal:$4.99
Shipping and handling via USPS Parcel Post:$5.99
Other shipping choices:
USPS Priority Mail:$9.99
Total:$10.98
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Please leave positive feedback for me if you receive the item and 
everything is good. I will do the same for you. *** PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST 
BEFORE LEAVING NEUTRAL OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, GIVE ME A CHANCE TO MAKE IT 
RIGHT! *** And please leave above averages on the Detailed Seller Rating. I 
ship out immediately, communicate immediately, and my shipping charges are 
in line with all other sellers on eBay. If you are not satisfied, I will 
give you 100% of your money back upon return!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#7dc4f37ba1584874becbb1f5904f9d81#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2012 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.