Subject: Good news. eBay item #220600550794 AC Power Adapter NEW Dell Inspiron 1521 600m 6400
From: "eBay Member: laptop9898" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 10:17:05 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Good news. eBay item #220600550794 AC Power Adapter NEW Dell Inspiron 1521 
600m 6400 
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,

You are the winning buyer for the item below. Thank you for your business! 

Item title: AC Power Adapter NEW Dell Inspiron 1521 600m 6400
Web 
address: 
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220600550794
Item 
number: 220600550794
Buyer User ID: bishop12565
Seller User ID: 
laptop9898

Your total is:
$9.88 per item
$0.00 Sales discounts (-) or 
charges (+)
$0.00 shipping/handling

----- 
$19.76 = Total

Please 
send me your shipping address and payment. The following payment methods 
are accepted: PayPal.

Thank you again for your purchase.

=================================================================
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e13090.m44.l1404/7?euid=7562ee1eaf6c469f8b4414900e917723&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fpayments.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FCheckoutProcessor%26item%3D220600550794%26transactionid%3D732334117012%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AB%3ASMWBN%3AUS%3A1404
=================================================================

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#7562ee1eaf6c469f8b4414900e917723#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

Another eBay member sent this email to [email-masked] through the 
eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its 
content

Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

You can report this message at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html as unsolicited 
(spam/spoof) email.
Copyright © 2010 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.