Subject: Your eBay item sold! Sony Ericsson W580i Walkman MP3 & CAMERA PHONE - PINK! (110406867726)
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 13:52:26 -0700 (GMT)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations, your item sold!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Michael,
Congratulations! Your item just sold. You agreed to ship this item to the 
buyer within 2 business days after receiving cleared payment. You can send 
an invoice to the buyer as a reminder to pay for this item.

=================================================================
Send Invoice Now
http://payments.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?UnifiedCheckoutSellerUpdateDetails&itemId=110406867726&transId=0&buyerid=0
=================================================================

Item name:             Sony Ericsson W580i Walkman MP3 & CAMERA PHONE - 
PINK! 
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110406867726 
Sale price:            $56.00
Quantity sold:         1
Sale date:             Jul-01-09 13:52:21 PDT
Buyer:                 Caryn Allen

christocam (mailto: [email-masked]) contact: 
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserEmail&requested=christocam&redirect=0&iid=110406867726
Buyer's shipping address:
Caryn Allen
405 CLIFF DR
Aptos, CA 95003 United States

Your eBay item sold! Sony Ericsson W580i Walkman MP3 & CAMERA PHONE - PINK! 
 (110406867726)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Select your email preferences
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Want to reduce your inbox email volume? Receive this email as a daily 
digest http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?DigestEmail&emailType=12011.
For other email digest options, go to Notification Preferences 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences in My eBay.

Don't want to receive this email? Unsubscribe from this email 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EmailUnsubscribe&emailType=12011.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your notification preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.