Subject: RE: Item #290999612363 Instant payment received from bishop12565 ([email-masked])
From: "Amy Maher" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 19:50:13 -0500

Thanks for the quick payment.  I will put this in the mail tomorrow.

Amy

From: Michael Bishop via PayPal [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2013 7:44 PM
To: Amy Maher
Subject: Item #290999612363 Instant payment received from bishop12565
([email-masked])

	

 PayPal logo <http://images.paypal.com/en_US/i/logo/paypal_logo.gif> 

Oct 28, 2013 17:42:56 PDT
Transaction ID: 92C50077BV997632E
<https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_view-a-trans&id=92C50077BV997
632E> 

Hello Amy Maher,

You received a payment of $10.00 USD from bishop12565
([email-masked])

Thanks for using PayPal. You can now ship any items.To see all the
transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Seller Protection - Eligible

 

  _____  

Buyer
Michael Bishop
bishop12565
[email-masked]

Note to seller
The buyer hasn't sent a note.

Shipping address - confirmed
Michael Bishop
6323 W Saginaw Hwy
Ste E
Lansing, MI 48917-2492
United States

Shipping details
You haven't added any shipping details.

Description

Unit price

Qty

Amount

Vinny Testaverde New York Jets Bobblehead new in package
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290999612363> 
Item# 290999612363

$7.00 USD

1

$7.00 USD

 
<https://securepics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/logos/paypal/logo_ebay_62x26.gif>

Shipping and handling

$3.00 USD

Total

$10.00 USD

Payment

$10.00 USD

Payment sent to [email-masked]

	

  <http://images.paypal.com/en_US/i/icon/icon_help_16x16.gif> Questions? Go
to the Help Center at: www.paypal.com/help.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click Help in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

You can receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your
Notifications preferences, log in to your account, go to your Profile, and
click My settings.

PayPal Email ID PP753
<https://paypal.112.2o7.net/b/ss/paypalglobal/1/H.22--NS/1908453164?c6=94R08
681GP630912P&v0=PP753_0_&pe=lnk_o&pev1=email&pev2=D=v0&events=scOpen>