Subject: Updates for your purchase from werdvds - Dec-01-09
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 12:50:42 -0700 (GMT)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here's your order update.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565, 

Thanks for shopping on eBay! To help you track of your purchases, we're 
sending you this order update.You can also keep track of all your purchases 
in My eBay. 

=================================================================
http://payments.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewPaymentStatus&transId=0&itemid=370298537658
=================================================================

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Recent updates to your order
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Your item(s) has been marked as shipped.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Seller: werdvds (73774)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item Name: VERONICA MARS COMPLETE SECOND SEASON DVD SET TWO 2 NEW
Item URL: 
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370298537658&ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:US:1123

Paid on Dec-01-09
Shipped on Dec-04-09
Estimated delivery: Varies*
. You can contact the seller for more information.

Price: $9.99, Qty: 1   $9.99
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are more items from werdvds
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item title:            HD-DVD MERCURY RISING - BRUCE WILLIS (NEW/SEALED)
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310185932764
0 Bids                 $2.00
Buy It Now price:      $2.49
Shipping:              +$3.00

Item title:            HD-DVD RED DRAGON - ANTHONY HOPKINS NEW/SEALED
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300373751020
0 Bids                 $2.49
Buy It Now price:      $2.99
Shipping:              +$3.00

Item title:            MULAN II DVD DISNEY's 2
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300373286721
0 Bids                 $3.00
Buy It Now price:      $3.99
Shipping:              +$3.00

Item title:            HD-DVD THE HEARTBREAK KID - BEN STILLER (NEW/SEALED)
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370300216641
0 Bids                 $2.49
Buy It Now price:      $2.99
Shipping:              +$3.00

Item title:            THE WEST WING FIFTH SEASON DVD SET FIVE 5 NEW/SEALED
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370300934840
0 Bids                 $12.00
Buy It Now price:      $13.20
Shipping:              +$3.00

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.