Subject: Shipping label created for Vintage Wooden 66" Water Skis (110910438940)
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 14:01:51 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
You created and printed a shipping label.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
Thanks for creating and printing your U.S. Postal Service shipping label 
for the item or items listed below.

Here's your tracking number and shipment details:

Tracking number: 9434609699937028893781
Shipping service: USPS Parcel Post
Total label cost: $11.92

Shipped to:Yvonne Cherry
 8552 Rathbun Rd
Birch Run, MI 484158420
United States

Shipped from:Michael Bishop
 8607 Carlsbad Ln
Lansing, MI 489175807
United States

=================================================================
Track Your Package
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12410.m44.l1408/7?euid=dd8e595fa5194d789d1b85a1bb7c4511&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fpayments.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewPaymentStatus%26itemid%3D110910438940%26transId%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3AL%3AUS%3A1408
=================================================================

Item name:             Vintage Wooden 66" Water Skis
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12410.m43.l1123/7?euid=dd8e595fa5194d789d1b85a1bb7c4511&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D110910438940%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3AL%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               110910438940
Sale price:            $23.50
End time:              Jul-11-12 21:58:46 PDT
Buyer:                 tootiestrawberry

Tracking information is updated throughout the day, but most of the 
information is sent with a delay. Example: If you mail your package at 10 
AM, you might not see tracking information until the following day.

Made a mistake on the label?
You can void the label within 120 hours after creating it: 
https://shiptrack.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VoidPostageLabel&shipmentid=81234441010. We'll let the U.S. Postal Service know you voided the label. Once your void is approved, we'll credit the label cost to your PayPal account.

Need to reprint the label?
You can reprint the label at no extra charge within 24 hours after creating 
the label: 
https://shiptrack.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReprintPostageLabel&shipmentid=81234441010.

Where's your package?
To see the tracking numbers of the items you shipped, go to My eBay: 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay.

=================================================================
=================================================================

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#dd8e595fa5194d789d1b85a1bb7c4511#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2012 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.