Subject: Re: bishop12565 has sent a question about item #261105878711, that ended on Oct-06-12 17:37:33 PDT - RICHARD JEFFERSON Milwaukee Bucks Bobblehead WITH BOX
From: "eBay Member: lilbob12" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 17:35:36 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Seller has responded to your question about this item
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the 
transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may 
be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html.

Dear bishop12565,

I do not ship with tracking numbers.  Based on how long ago this item was 
sent, it certainly should have been received by now.  Due to the delay I 
will issue you a refund.  I'm sorry that this item appears to have been 
lost in the mail.

-lilbob12

=================================================================
Respond
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11051.m44.l1159/7?euid=54eacd749e2343dca08c8799ef0d5070&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcontact.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FM2MContact%26item%3D261105878711%26requested%3Dlilbob12%26qid%3D458482201017%26redirect%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1159
=================================================================

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From:bishop12565
To:lilbob12
Subject:bishop12565 has sent a question about item #261105878711, that ended on Oct-06-12 17:37:33 PDT - RICHARD JEFFERSON Milwaukee Bucks Bobblehead WITH BOX
Sent Date:Oct-22-12 16:57:43 PDT

Dear lilbob12,

Can you tell me if this bobble has shipped out and could you please forward 
me a tracking number?
Thank you,

-bishop12565

                   
Item name:             RICHARD JEFFERSON Milwaukee Bucks Bobblehead WITH 
BOX
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11051.m43.l1123/7?euid=54eacd749e2343dca08c8799ef0d5070&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D261105878711%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1123 
Item Id:               261105878711
End time:              Oct-06-12 17:37:33 PDT
Seller:                lilbob12
Listing Status:        This message was sent while the listing was closed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are more items from this seller
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item title:            BRETT FAVRE 7" collectable statue WITH BOX
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261114991592
0 Bids                 $2.95
Buy It Now price:      $6.95
Shipping:              +$5.99

Item title:            MARK MCGWIRE Wheaties Commemorative Mini Box 
Collectibles
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261116379668
0 Bids                 $0.95
Buy It Now price:      $4.95
Shipping:              +$4.50

Item title:            ANTAWN JAMISON / MARVIN WILLIAMS 07-08 UD Game Used 
Jersey Card 
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261114509948
0 Bids                 $0.10
Buy It Now price:      $1.15
Shipping:              +$1.50

Item title:            RUSSELL OKUNG 2010 Panini Limited RC  PSA 9 MINT 
(012/499)
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261114523840
0 Bids                 $1.20
Buy It Now price:      $4.50
Shipping:              +$2.00

Item title:            CLAY MATTHEWS 2009 UPPER DECK Rookie Card RC 
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261114569914
0 Bids                 $0.65
Buy It Now price:      $2.90
Shipping:              +$1.50

                   

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Marketplace Safety Tip
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Keep your money safe http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/payment.html - never 
pay for items with cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western 
Union or MoneyGram. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment 
methods in order to defraud buyers, so eBay has banned them from the site.

Received a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it's genuine 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/personal-offer.html: Second Chance Offer 
emails come directly from eBay and are shown in your My Messages.

Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling 
outside of eBay 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html. When you 
trade outside of eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage 
of protection programs and case resolution tools available on eBay. Report 
http://ocs.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactUs&wftype=3002 an inappropriate 
email.

eBay helps guard your privacy and online safety when you use our messaging 
tools. If you and the member you're contacting haven't bought or sold from 
each other recently, our tools may make both of your email addresses 
anonymous.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#a09-pfnz0dq4aw#]_[#54eacd749e2343dca08c8799ef0d5070#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

Another eBay member sent this email to [email-masked] through the 
eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its 
content.

Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

You can report this message at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html as unsolicited 
(spam/spoof) email.
Copyright © 2012 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.