Subject: RE: Item #400329506164 Instant payment received from bishop12565 ([email-masked])
From: "Jerry White" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 21:45:50 -0600

Hi, and thanks for your prompt PayPal payment.  Your order will ship
tomorrow.

Thanks again,

Jerry White

Beneficial Lighting, Inc.

1-800-747-0366

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 9:15 PM
To: Beneficial Lighting, Inc.
Subject: Item #400329506164 Instant payment received from bishop12565
([email-masked])

	

Image removed by sender. PayPal logo

Nov 7, 2012 19:14:23 PST
Transaction ID: 57F43963B5752270H
<https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_view-a-trans&id=57F43963B5752
270H> 

Hello Beneficial Lighting, Inc.,

You received a payment of $6.50 USD from bishop12565
([email-masked])

Thanks for using PayPal. You can now ship any items.To see all the
transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Seller Protection - Eligible

 

  _____  

Buyer
Michael Bishop
bishop12565
[email-masked]

Note to seller
The buyer hasn't sent a note.

Shipping address - confirmed
Michael Bishop
6323 W Saginaw Hwy
Ste E
Lansing, MI 48917-2492
United States

Shipping details
You haven't added any shipping details.

Description

Unit price

Qty

Amount

David Horowitz BOBBLEHEAD, 7
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400329506164> ", New in
Box
Item# 400329506164

$1.00 USD

1

$1.00 USD

Image removed by sender.

Shipping and handling

$5.50 USD

Total

$6.50 USD

Payment

$6.50 USD

Payment sent to [email-masked]

	

Image removed by sender.Questions? Go to the Help Center at:
www.paypal.com/help.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click Help in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

You can receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your
Notifications preferences, log in to your account, go to your Profile, and
click My settings.

PayPal Email ID PP753Image removed by sender.