Subject: Todd Howard sent you $20.00 USD
From: Todd Howard via PayPal <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 09:00:13 -0700

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Howard sent you $20.00 USD
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Transaction ID: 5FM123781L167242U
Dear Michael Bishop,

Just thought you'd like to know Todd Howard sent you $20.00 USD.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Note from Todd Howard:Thanks!

Get the details
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_view-a-trans&id=5FM123781L167242U

Once the money's there you can:
Spend the money online at thousands of stores that accept PayPal.
Transfer it to your bank account (takes 2-3 days).
Get a PayPal Debit MasterCard.

Don't see the money in your account?

Don’t worry - sometimes it just takes a few minutes for it to show up.

Sincerely,
PayPal
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Help: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
Resolution Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_complaint-view
Security Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/security

This email was sent by an automated system, so if you reply, nobody will see it. To get in touch with us, log in to your account and click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page.

Copyright © 2016 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
  
PayPal Email ID  PP1662 - 9cc4d8af6e370