Subject: Case # 5018341385 is now open
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 07:45:30 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Your case is open in the Resolution Center
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
Here's what just happened:

You opened an eBay Buyer Protection case for marshall faulk hand painted 
bobble head .

Here's what you need to do next:

Try to work things out with the seller. If you don't hear back by Aug 10, 
2012, you can escalate this case to eBay Customer Support.

What you should know:

This case will automatically close on Sep 01, 2012 if the case is not 
escalated.

Details you've provided:
Problem: You have not received the item
You have already contacted the seller through eBay Messages
You paid on Jun 29, 2012
The seller has responded to you
The seller tried or is trying to help you with the problem
You entered the phone number of "517-775-4916"
We will not share your phone number with the seller. 

Additional information:
"I have made a few attempts to find out what happened to my package.  I had 
asked for tracking information which was not provided.  I was told that 
they were going to open a case with the post office but have yet to hear 
back from them.  It has been over a month and I still do not have my 
package and am unsure as to what is being done to resolve this matter."

The item

Remember, you can always check the status of your case in the Resolution 
Center.

<br><br><img src='http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/resolutions/imgEBPFlow.jpg' width='600' height='200'> <br><br>How eBP works

=================================================================

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11560.m44.l1495/7?euid=be45d6b5f57241449d2e30a5eb849890&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fres.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FResolveCPSCase%26caseId%3D5018341385%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSOB%3AUS%3A1495
=================================================================

Item name:             marshall faulk hand painted bobble head 
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11560.m43.l1123/7?euid=be45d6b5f57241449d2e30a5eb849890&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItemVersion%26view%3Dall%26item%3D170867937351%26tid%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSOB%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               170867937351
Sale price:            $5.00
Quantity:              1
Sale date:             Jun-29-12 10:39:16 PDT
Seller:                joshuaherrington36
Case opened:           Aug-02-12 07:44:37 PDT
Case #:                5018341385

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#be45d6b5f57241449d2e30a5eb849890#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2012 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.