Subject: Re: bishop12565 has sent a question about item #191529423061, ending on Apr-05-15 05:10:20 PDT - Maytag UKF8001 WF295 WSM-2 9005 WF50 4396395 6007 Comparable Water Filter 3 Pack
From: "eBay Member: discountfilterstore" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 07:20:39 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Seller has responded to your question about this item
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the 
transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may 
be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html

Dear bishop12565,

Thank you for contacting DiscountFilterStore.com!

Please allow about 2-3 
days for our return department to process your return and another 3 
business days for the credit to reflect on your original method of 
payment.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or 
concerns.

Have a wonderful weekend!

-discountfilterstore

=================================================================
Respond
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11051.m44.l1159/7?euid=bce916c4d1c9404f8a9f29a2b0830d02&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcontact.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FM2MContact%26item%3D191529423061%26requested%3Ddiscountfilterstore%26qid%3D1040124491014%26redirect%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1159&exe=11856&ext=29245&sojTags=exe=exe,ext=ext
=================================================================

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From:bishop12565
To:discountfilterstore
Subject:Re: bishop12565 has sent a question about item #191529423061, ending on Apr-05-15 05:10:20 PDT - Maytag UKF8001 WF295 WSM-2 9005 WF50 4396395 6007 Comparable Water Filter 3 Pack
Sent Date:Apr-02-15 05:34:13 PDT

Dear discountfilterstore,

Hello.
I appreciate you working with me on all of this.  I did receive the 
label and mailed back the filters.  According to the tracking they were 
received yesterday morning.  I will keep an eye on my Paypal account to be 
credited.  Once I receive my credit I will be sure to leave positive 
feedback.  Again, I truly appreciate your efforts!
Thank you,
Michael B.

-bishop12565

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From:discountfilterstore
To:bishop12565
Subject:Re: bishop12565 has sent a question about item #191529423061, ending on Apr-05-15 05:10:20 PDT - Maytag UKF8001 WF295 WSM-2 9005 WF50 4396395 6007 Comparable Water Filter 3 Pack
Sent Date:Mar-30-15 05:28:35 PDT

Dear bishop12565,

Thank you for contacting DiscountFilterStore.com!

I have authorized your 
return request.  I will email you a prepaid return label, the label will be 
sent to your email address.

Once we receive the order back we will 
process your return. 

The recommend filter for your fridge model number 
is the W10413645A Whirlpool Replacement Refrigerator Filter, here is the 
link: 
http://www.discountfilterstore.com/whirlpool-w10413645a-replacement-refrigerator-filter.html

Please let me know if you have any further questions

-discountfilterstore

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From:bishop12565
To:discountfilterstore
Subject:bishop12565 has sent a question about item #191529423061, ending on Apr-05-15 05:10:20 PDT - Maytag UKF8001 WF295 WSM-2 9005 WF50 4396395 6007 Comparable Water Filter 3 Pack
Sent Date:Mar-27-15 17:06:04 PDT

Dear discountfilterstore,

Hello.
I received my filters today but they seem to be the wrong ones.  We 
have a Kitchenaid 3-door French door refrigerator which currently has a Pur 
2 filter in it.  The Best Buy website showed that our model KFIV29PCMS uses 
filter UKF8001.  Your replacement equivalent would work for what they say 
is needed.  However, the end where it screws in is oval shaped and has more 
of a male type connector.  Can you tell me if you have a filter that might 
work that I might do some sort of an return/exchange?  Let me know how to 
proceed.
Thank you,

-bishop12565

                   
Item name:             Maytag UKF8001 WF295 WSM-2 9005 WF50 4396395 6007 
Comparable Water Filter 3 Pack
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11051.m43.l1123/7?euid=bce916c4d1c9404f8a9f29a2b0830d02&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D191529423061%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1123&exe=11856&ext=29245&sojTags=exe=exe,ext=ext 
Item Id:               191529423061
End time:              Apr-05-15 05:10:20 PDT
Seller:                discountfilterstore
Listing Status:        This message was sent while the listing was active.

               
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Marketplace Safety Tip
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Keep your money safe http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/payment.html - never 
pay for items with cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western 
Union or MoneyGram. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment 
methods in order to defraud buyers, so eBay has banned them from the site.

Received a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it's genuine 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/personal-offer.html: Second Chance Offer 
emails come directly from eBay and are shown in your My Messages.

Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling 
outside of eBay 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html. When you 
trade outside of eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage 
of protection programs and case resolution tools available on eBay. Report 
http://ocs.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactUs&wftype=3002 an inappropriate 
email.

eBay helps guard your privacy and online safety when you use our messaging 
tools. If you and the member you're contacting haven't bought or sold from 
each other recently, our tools may make both of your email addresses 
anonymous.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#a03-ppf75zepok#]_[#bce916c4d1c9404f8a9f29a2b0830d02#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

Another eBay member sent this email to [email-masked] through the 
eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its 
content.

Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

You can report this message at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html as unsolicited 
(spam/spoof) email.
Copyright © 2015 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.