Subject: Updates for your purchase from flyingboy2010 - Jun-03-11
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 20:13:25 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here's your order update.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565, 

Thanks for shopping on eBay! To help you keep track of your purchases, 
we're sending you this order update.You can also keep track of all your 
purchases in My eBay. 

=================================================================
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11401.m44.l1503/7?euid=8fea6fc1132c40d88680281c0705cb9e&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fpayments.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewPaymentStatus%26transId%3D0%26itemid%3D180675857108%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3AOU%3AUS%3A1503
=================================================================

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Recent updates to your order
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Your item(s) has been marked as shipped.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Seller: flyingboy2010 (12880)

Dear bishop12565:
Thank you for your purchase: 180675857108
we have 
shipped you Fri, Jun 03, 2011,The postman just picked up YOUR item from our 
office.It is estimated to arrive in 7-15 days in normal conditions. If not, 
please do not hesitate to contact us. We shall do whatever we can to help 
you.

If you have anything you feel unsatisfied with, please do tell us. 
So we can know what we should do to help you. In the meantime, we will get 
to know where we should improve.
 
If you are satisfied, we sincerely 
hope that you can leave us a positive comment and four 5-star Detailed 
Seller Ratings, which are of vital importance to the growth of our small 
company.
Besides, PLEASE DO NOT leaves us 1, 2, 3 or 4-star Detailed 
Seller Ratings because they are equal to negative feedback. Like what we 
said before, if you are not satisfied in any regard, please tell us.

Thanks once more for your purchase. 
 
Yours 
Sincerely,
flyingboy2010

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item Name: Sports GYM Armband Case Cover For iPhone 4 4G 3G 3GS TM
Item URL: 
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11401.m516.l1123/7?euid=8fea6fc1132c40d88680281c0705cb9e&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D180675857108%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3AOU%3AUS%3A1123

Paid on Jun-03-11
Shipped on Jun-03-11
Estimated delivery: Varies*
You can contact the seller for more information.

Price: $0.99, Qty: 1   $0.99
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#8fea6fc1132c40d88680281c0705cb9e#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2010 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.