Subject: Unfortunately, your item didn't sell: Apple iPhone 4s - 16GB - Black (AT&T) Smartphone (MC918LL/A) (111449797019)
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 09:12:00 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Increase your chances of selling by following these 3 simple tips.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Michael, revise and relist your item.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Your item didn't sell this time around. Why not relist it? We'll refund 
your insertion fees if your item sells.

Price it to Sell
Consider following eBay’s pricing recommendations along with Free Shipping.

Help buyers find your item
Create a title that accurately describes your item. Include details that 
help shoppers make an informed purchase, such as brand, size, color, and 
material.

Bring your item to life
Include photos that show multiple angles with a plain, uncluttered 
background. You can include 12 photos on your listing for FREE, excludes 
motor vehicle listings.

=================================================================
Relist Now
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12010.m44.l1154/7?euid=a7d67b5ab7324ecf887d002e73fdbe19&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi5.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FRelistItem%26Item%3D111449797019%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3AEOISSU%3AUS%3A1154
=================================================================

Item name:             Apple iPhone 4s - 16GB - Black (AT&T) Smartphone 
(MC918LL/A)
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12010.m43.l1123/7?euid=a7d67b5ab7324ecf887d002e73fdbe19&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D111449797019%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3AEOISSU%3AUS%3A1123 
End time:              Sep-05-14 09:11:56 PDT

Unfortunately, your item didn't sell: Apple iPhone 4s - 16GB - Black (AT&T) 
Smartphone (MC918LL/A) (111449797019)

Thanks for selling on eBay! Questions? Visit the 
http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/learn-to-sell-online/how-to-sell/index.html to get answers and get inspired!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#a7d67b5ab7324ecf887d002e73fdbe19#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2014 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.