Subject: Case # 5006860640 is now open
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 15:52:02 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Your case is open in the Resolution Center
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
We're sorry there's a problem with your purchase.

Most eBay sellers work hard to provide exceptional customer service and try 
to make things right when something goes wrong. We encourage you to , if 
you haven't already.

If you're not able to work it out, we're here to help. We've received your 
information, and we'll contact the seller about your issue and get back to 
you by Feb 01, 2011 

If you're able to work things out with the seller, please 
http://res.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ResolveCPSCase&event=response&caseId=5006860640&claimsRespOption=8 in the Resolution Center.

Details you've provided:
Problem: The item is not as described
You tried contacting the seller
You paid on Dec 13, 2010
You contacted the seller through eBay Messages
The item is damaged
The seller has responded to you
The seller tried or is trying to help you with the problem
You entered the phone number of "517-775-4916"
We will not share your phone number with the seller. 

Additional information:
"The item was broken upon receipt due to inadequete packing.  I do have a 
signed document from the US Postal service supporting that it was not 
properly packaged.  I contacted seller and explained that the item was not 
usable because it was broken in transit.  I was told to ship it back and 
they would inspect the package.  They received the returned package on 
January 12th.  After a few days, I contacted the seller to find out their 
decision.  I was told they would look into that night.  After a few more 
days, I followed up with them again.  They requested that I give them until 
Sunday or sooner (which would have been January 23rd).  Monday the 24th 
came and I did not see any refunds or receive any responses.  I sent 
another message stating that if I did not receive a response, I would use 
the resolution forum to resolve this.  I have not received any response 
since the last message sent.  I feel that 2 weeks is plenty of time to take 
care of this.  I would like the refund processed immediately!"

You asked for:
A full refund

Remember, you can always check the status of your case in the Resolution 
Center.

=================================================================
Go to the Resolution Center
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11560.m44.l1495/7?euid=619c2f81b42b41298057d684ef2da222&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fres.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FResolveCPSCase%26caseId%3D5006860640%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSOB%3AUS%3A1495
=================================================================

Item name:             Brother HL-5140 Standard Laser Printer
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11560.m43.l1123/7?euid=619c2f81b42b41298057d684ef2da222&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItemVersion%26view%3Dall%26item%3D260703317639%26tid%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSOB%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               260703317639
Sale price:            $25.00
Quantity:              1
Sale date:             Dec-11-10 18:07:40 PST
Seller:                stril7pamela
Case opened:           Jan-25-11 14:51:36 PST
Case #:                5006860640

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#619c2f81b42b41298057d684ef2da222#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2010 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.