Subject: Significantly Not as Described dispute Open: Case #PP-003-745-317-379
From: PayPal <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 14:20:01 -0800

Hello Michael Bishop,

Your Significantly Not as Described dispute for the payment you sent to
Boardwalkbuy on Jan 29, 2015 (Transaction 73047410WG1939243) is now open.

We notified Boardwalkbuy of your request for a $40.62 USD refund. If
Boardwalkbuy agrees to this refund, the dispute will be closed once the
refund is processed.

By opening a dispute, you are communicating with the seller, not PayPal,
about this problem transaction. We will email you when your seller posts a
response in the Resolution Center.

To learn more about PayPal's dispute resolution process, log in to your
account and click the 'Tutorials' link on the Resolution Center tab.

-----------------------------------
Deadline: 3/17/2015
-----------------------------------

On 3/17/2015, this dispute will automatically close unless you escalate it
to a PayPal claim. By escalating to a claim, you would be asking PayPal to
review the case and decide the outcome.

We will remind you by email when the deadline is approaching. A closed
dispute cannot be reopened or escalated to a PayPal claim.

Thank you,

PayPal

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

PPID PP900 - bbd29f9972ee0