Subject: Case # 5073132048: Customer Support made a final decision
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 10:15:34 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay Customer Support made a final decision on your case
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
Good news! We issued you a full refund of $8.35 on Dec 05, 2014. The refund 
includes the purchase price plus original shipping and has been credited to 
your PayPal account. Please 
http://payments.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?UnifiedCheckoutSummaryRedirect2PP&transid=0&buyerorseller=2&itemid=221604107855 and view the History page if you don't see it in your PayPal balance.

Decision:
This case has been decided in your favor.

Comments:
We apologize for the inconvenience caused and have issued you a refund for 
this case.

=================================================================

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11573.m44.l1495/7?euid=6f7b5040d73f485680da77d1e5629f1a&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fres.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FResolveCPSCase%26caseId%3D5073132048%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSBNCSD%3AUS%3A1495
=================================================================

Item name:             Mark McGwire 1998 Bobble Head 70 home runs 
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11573.m43.l1123/7?euid=6f7b5040d73f485680da77d1e5629f1a&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItemVersion%26view%3Dall%26item%3D221604107855%26tid%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSBNCSD%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               221604107855
Sale price:            $2.00
Quantity:              1
Sale date:             Nov-22-14 18:25:36 PST
Seller:                jasmine082000
Case opened:           Dec-01-14 12:07:36 PST
Case #:                5073132048
Case closed:           Dec-05-14 09:15:33 PST

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#6f7b5040d73f485680da77d1e5629f1a#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2014 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.