Subject: Case # 5054230619: You received a full refund
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 01:42:25 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The seller issued you a full refund
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
Good news! We let the seller know the item wasn't as described, and the 
seller issued you a full refund. This case is now closed.

Refund information:
A full refund of $17.99 was issued on Apr 08, 2014. The refund includes the 
purchase price plus original shipping and was issued to the same payment 
method you used to pay for the item.

Please http://www.paypal.com and view the History page if you don't see it 
in your PayPal balance.

You can view the details of this case in the Resolution Center. 

=================================================================

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11564.m44.l1495/7?euid=7cf37695a06f4336a99535202b03067f&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fres.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FResolveCPSCase%26caseId%3D5054230619%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSFRPB%3AUS%3A1495
=================================================================

Item name:             New Swivel Wall TV Mount for Samsung Flat Panel LCD 
17 19 22 26 27 31 32 37 inch
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11564.m43.l1123/7?euid=7cf37695a06f4336a99535202b03067f&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItemVersion%26view%3Dall%26item%3D130884401682%26tid%3D912806422003%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSFRPB%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               130884401682
Sale price:            $17.99
Quantity:              1
Sale date:             Feb-28-14 20:29:37 PST
Seller:                yallstore
Case opened:           Mar-17-14 08:35:23 PDT
Case #:                5054230619
Case closed:           Apr-08-14 01:42:23 PDT

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#7cf37695a06f4336a99535202b03067f#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2014 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.