Subject: Unpaid item case has been closed for Apple iPhone 5 - 16GB - Black & Slate (AT&T) Smartphone With Cracked Screen
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 06:46:33 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
You've received a final value fee credit
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Michael,
You've received a final value fee credit. Also, an unpaid item has been 
recorded on the buyer's account.

If you want, you can go to your site preferences and authorize us to 
automatically withdraw from transactions on your behalf when the buyer 
doesn't pay. We can also close unpaid item cases and refund your final 
value fees automatically.

=================================================================
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12531.m44.l1121/7?euid=f349557fe1eb48b0822656a040bde1f8&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fmy.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FMyEbay%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3AUPICS%3AUS%3A1121
=================================================================

Item name:             Apple iPhone 5 - 16GB - Black & Slate (AT&T) 
Smartphone With Cracked Screen
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12531.m43.l1123/7?euid=f349557fe1eb48b0822656a040bde1f8&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItemVersion%26view%3Dall%26item%3D111563170822%26tid%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3AUPICS%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               111563170822
Sale date:             Jan-07-15 09:32:25 PST
Buyer:                 baqargavasheli
Case opened:           Monday, Jan 12, 2015 07:16:46 PST

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Select your email preferences
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Don't want to receive this email? Unsubscribe from this email 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EmailUnsubscribe&emailType=12531.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#f349557fe1eb48b0822656a040bde1f8#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2015 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.