Subject: Transaction has been cancelled: DETROIT TIGERS AUSTIN JACKSON BOBBLE HEAD 5/19/2012 BALL PARK GIVE AWAY ~ NR (281342710252#)
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 09:43:17 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Transaction has been successfully cancelled.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear bishop12565,

You agreed to the seller's request to cancel the transaction for DETROIT 
TIGERS AUSTIN JACKSON BOBBLE HEAD 5/19/2012  BALL PARK GIVE AWAY ~ NR 
(281342710252). This cancellation case is now closed.

If you already paid, but didn't receive a refund yet, please 
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ShowCoreAskSellerQuestion&frm=3998&iid=281342710252&ssPageName=PageAskSellerQuestion_VI&redirect=0&requested=g.a.w to request a refund. Otherwise, you are no longer obligated to pay for this item.

=================================================================
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11503.m44.l1293/7?euid=0e0245f8511e4897b9c12ac06718475f&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcontact.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FShowCoreAskSellerQuestion%26frm%3D3998%26iid%3D281342710252%26ssPageName%3DPageAskSellerQuestion_VI%26redirect%3D0%26requested%3Dg.a.w%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3ANCCB%3AUS%3A1293
=================================================================

Item name:             DETROIT TIGERS AUSTIN JACKSON BOBBLE HEAD 5/19/2012  
BALL PARK GIVE AWAY ~ NR
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11503.m43.l1123/7?euid=0e0245f8511e4897b9c12ac06718475f&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D281342710252%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3ANCCB%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               281342710252
Sale price:            $9.99
End time:              Monday, May 26, 2014 17:12:46 PDT
Seller:                g.a.w
Case opened:           Tuesday, Jun 03, 2014 07:59:23 PDT
Case closed:           Tuesday, Jun 03, 2014 09:43:17 PDT

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Marketplace Safety Tip
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling 
outside of eBay 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html. When you 
trade outside of eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage 
of protection programs and case resolution tools available on eBay. Report 
http://ocs.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactUs&wftype=3002 an inappropriate 
email.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#0e0245f8511e4897b9c12ac06718475f#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2014 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.