Subject: You have asked us to step in and help with Rick Mahorn George Blaha Detroit Pistons Announcers Bobble Heads
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 07:03:49 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wait up to 48 hours for us to get back to you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
You have asked us to step in and help. We'll make a decision within 48 
hours.

We'll get back to you within 48 hours.

You can view the details of this case in the Resolution Center.

=================================================================

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11569.m44.l1495/7?euid=3f44f7c5d6154067b21be3a0a12b57f7&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fres.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FResolveCPSCase%26caseId%3D5079648299%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSSEB%3AUS%3A1495
=================================================================

Item name:             Rick Mahorn George Blaha Detroit Pistons Announcers 
Bobble Heads
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11569.m43.l1123/7?euid=3f44f7c5d6154067b21be3a0a12b57f7&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItemVersion%26view%3Dall%26item%3D221699771848%26tid%3D1527161349012%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSSEB%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               221699771848
Sale price:            $9.99
Quantity:              1
Sale date:             Mar-01-15 05:29:14 PST
Seller:                lgot7385
Case opened:           Mar-06-15 06:03:46 PST
Case #:                5079648299

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#3f44f7c5d6154067b21be3a0a12b57f7#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2015 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.