Subject: Case # 5059843836: Seller responded
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 15:09:00 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The seller offered another solution
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
The seller has responded to you and offered another solution to solve this 
issue.

Seller's message:
"The $5.00 partial refund was just complete. Sorry that this transaction 
didn't work out. Greg"

If you're satisfied with this solution, you can let the seller know by  in 
the Resolution Center. If you don't want to accept this offer, we encourage 
you to  with solution that you'd be happy with.

You can also view the details of this case in the Resolution Center.

=================================================================

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11567.m44.l1495/7?euid=a6c99620697c48608beb0428339c42f1&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fres.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FResolveCPSCase%26caseId%3D5059843836%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSSOSB%3AUS%3A1495
=================================================================

Item name:             DETROIT TIGERS AUSTIN JACKSON BOBBLE HEAD 5/19/2012  
BALL PARK GIVE AWAY ~ NR
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11567.m43.l1123/7?euid=a6c99620697c48608beb0428339c42f1&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItemVersion%26view%3Dall%26item%3D281342710252%26tid%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSSOSB%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               281342710252
Sale price:            $9.99
Quantity:              1
Sale date:             May-26-14 17:12:49 PDT
Seller:                g.a.w
Case opened:           May-28-14 14:52:21 PDT
Case #:                5059843836

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#a6c99620697c48608beb0428339c42f1#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2014 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.