Subject: Case # 5050770240: Has the seller responded to you?
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 01:01:14 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If the seller hasn't responded please contact us
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
Your case is open, and we wanted to check in with you to see if the issue 
has been resolved.

We encourage you to contact your seller to work things out.
If you were able to work this out with the seller, you can 
http://res.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ResolveCPSCase&event=response&caseId=5050770240&claimsRespOption=8?&ssPageName=ADME:X:CPSNSRB:US:1497 in the Resolution Center.

If we don't hear back from you by Mar 06, 2014, we'll assume you've worked 
out this issue and your case will automatically close.

You can view the details of this case in the Resolution Center.

=================================================================

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11562.m44.l1495/7?euid=2726c8b993b54712a31b45d2d4b9e429&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fres.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FResolveCPSCase%26event%3Dresponse%26caseId%3D5050770240%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSNSRB%3AUS%3A1495
=================================================================

Item name:             Detroit Pistons Dave Bing Bobblehead
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11562.m43.l1123/7?euid=2726c8b993b54712a31b45d2d4b9e429&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItemVersion%26view%3Dall%26item%3D121260074024%26tid%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSNSRB%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               121260074024
Sale price:            $20.00
Quantity:              1
Sale date:             Jan-25-14 07:03:28 PST
Seller:                michels61194
Case opened:           Feb-04-14 12:12:17 PST
Case #:                5050770240

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#2726c8b993b54712a31b45d2d4b9e429#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2014 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.