Subject: Case # 5025976050: You received a partial refund
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 15:04:57 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The seller has issued you a partial refund
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
Since you accepted the seller's offer of a partial refund, $7.50 has been 
sent to your PayPal account. The case is now closed.

Refund information:
A partial refund of $7.50 was issued on Apr 22, 2013.

You can view the details of this case in the Resolution Center. 

=================================================================

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11564.m44.l1495/7?euid=19c14aa1b233432299183cf2cf340e13&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fres.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FResolveCPSCase%26caseId%3D5025976050%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSFRPB%3AUS%3A1495
=================================================================

Item name:             Don Shula Miami Dolphins Hall of Fame Coach Bobble 
Bobblehead SGA from 2002 USED
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11564.m43.l1123/7?euid=19c14aa1b233432299183cf2cf340e13&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItemVersion%26view%3Dall%26item%3D181119365167%26tid%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSFRPB%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               181119365167
Sale price:            $4.99
Quantity:              1
Sale date:             Apr-16-13 16:40:32 PDT
Seller:                azzyale4
Case opened:           Apr-22-13 13:25:23 PDT
Case #:                5025976050
Case closed:           Apr-22-13 15:04:54 PDT

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#19c14aa1b233432299183cf2cf340e13#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2013 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.