Subject: Case # 5086839746: Seller added shipping information
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 15:31:30 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The seller provided shipping information for your item
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
The seller has provided the shipping information for your item. You can 
http://res.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ResolveCPSCase&caseId=5086839746 in 
the Resolution Center.

If you receive the item, you can close the case in the Resolution Center.

Seller's message to you:
"for some reason the package is at a different post office. I don t know 
why. I will bring the receipt to the post office I mailed from and see if 
there s anything that can be done. "

You can view the details of this case in the Resolution Center.

=================================================================

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11568.m44.l1495/7?euid=dec571eeae104db2afad21d2bbb7e038&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fres.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FResolveCPSCase%26caseId%3D5086839746%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSSPSIB%3AUS%3A1495
=================================================================

Item name:             Philadelphia Phillies Ryan Howard Bobble Head
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11568.m43.l1123/7?euid=dec571eeae104db2afad21d2bbb7e038&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItemVersion%26view%3Dall%26item%3D121689580853%26tid%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSSPSIB%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               121689580853
Sale price:            $3.25
Quantity:              1
Sale date:             Jul-04-15 10:22:33 PDT
Seller:                dmaus-o82n0ndl
Case opened:           Jul-14-15 05:30:25 PDT
Case #:                5086839746

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#dec571eeae104db2afad21d2bbb7e038#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Notice at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2015 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.