Subject: Refund in your eBay dispute case
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2014 16:24:34 -0800

----------------------------------------------------------------------
You got a refund
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mar 1, 2014 16:24:02 PST
Transaction ID: 207015443D0416202
http://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_view-a-trans&id=207015443D0416202

Dear Michael Bishop,

eBay ruled in your favor in your dispute case, and a full refund of $25.00 USD was sent to your PayPal account for your purchase from eric michels. It may take 3-5 business days to receive the refund in your account. eBay will then consider the dispute closed. If you have any questions, please go to the eBay Resolution Center.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Refund details
----------------------------------------------------------------------
eBay item number 121260074024
Seller's name eric michels
Seller's email address [email-masked]
Refund date Mar 1, 2014 16:24:02 PST
Refund amount $25.00 USD

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Original transaction details
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Seller
eric michels
[email-masked]

Shipping address - Confirmed
Michael Bishop
6323 W Saginaw Hwy
Ste E
Lansing, MI 48917-2492
United States

Note to seller

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Item name: Detroit Pistons Dave Bing Bobblehead
Item#: 121260074024
Purchase Date: January 27, 2014
Unit Price: $20.00 USD
Qty: 1
Amount: $20.00 USD
Shipping and handling: $5.00 USD
Insurance - not offered : ----
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Total: $25.00 USD
Payment: $25.00 USD
Pay with money from: Lake Trust Credit Union Checking (Confirmed) x-5304
Payment sent to: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sincerely,
PayPal
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
eBay Help Center: http://pages.ebay.com/help/index.html
eBay Resolution Center: http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com/
eBay Security Center: http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter/index.html

This email was sent by an automated system, so if you reply, nobody will see it. To get in touch with us, log in to your account and click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page.

Copyright © 2014 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
 
PayPal Email ID  PP1624