Subject: Case # 5031188519: You received a partial refund
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 09:29:05 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The seller has issued you a partial refund
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
Since you accepted the seller's offer of a partial refund, $8.72 has been 
sent to your PayPal account. The case is now closed.

Refund information:
A partial refund of $8.72 was issued on Jun 30, 2013.

You can view the details of this case in the Resolution Center. 

=================================================================

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11564.m44.l1495/7?euid=ac5d890e31984e20bb1b711224f0b251&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fres.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FResolveCPSCase%26caseId%3D5031188519%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSFRPB%3AUS%3A1495
=================================================================

Item name:             LOU BROCK & CARLTON FISK Briggs & Stratton 
Bobbleheads
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11564.m43.l1123/7?euid=ac5d890e31984e20bb1b711224f0b251&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItemVersion%26view%3Dall%26item%3D171061202726%26tid%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSFRPB%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               171061202726
Sale price:            $9.99
Quantity:              1
Sale date:             Jun-24-13 06:24:34 PDT
Seller:                cbreg311
Case opened:           Jun-28-13 11:14:27 PDT
Case #:                5031188519
Case closed:           Jun-30-13 09:29:02 PDT

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#ac5d890e31984e20bb1b711224f0b251#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2013 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.