Subject: Case # 5022164311 is now open
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 09:05:04 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Your case is open in the Resolution Center
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
Here's what just happened:

You opened an eBay Buyer Protection case for pirate bobble head.

Here's what you need to do next:

Try to work things out with the seller. If you don't hear back by Jan 17, 
2013, you can escalate this case to eBay Customer Support.

What you should know:

This case will automatically close on Feb 08, 2013 if the case is not 
escalated.

Details you've provided:
Problem: You have not received the item
You have already contacted the seller through eBay Messages
You paid on Dec 11, 2012
The seller has not responded to you
The seller isn't working with you to solve the problem
You entered the phone number of "517-775-4916"
We will not share your phone number with the seller. 

Additional information:
"I have messaged multiple times asking for tracking and status of my order. 
 I keep getting told something is being done but nothing.  They have 
changed the status to "shipped" back on December 24th but I have still not 
received anything."

The item

Remember, you can always check the status of your case in the Resolution 
Center.

=================================================================

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11560.m44.l1495/7?euid=89447697631a4b399b2ff647611fbdfc&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fres.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FResolveCPSCase%26caseId%3D5022164311%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSOB%3AUS%3A1495
=================================================================

Item name:             pirate bobble head
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11560.m43.l1123/7?euid=89447697631a4b399b2ff647611fbdfc&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItemVersion%26view%3Dall%26item%3D121032788021%26tid%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSOB%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               121032788021
Sale price:            $1.29
Quantity:              1
Sale date:             Dec-07-12 18:48:18 PST
Seller:                sarah1t1978
Case opened:           Jan-09-13 08:04:27 PST
Case #:                5022164311

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#89447697631a4b399b2ff647611fbdfc#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2013 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.