Subject: Case # 5021958493 is now open
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 10:47:51 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Your case is open in the Resolution Center
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
Here's what just happened:

You opened an eBay Buyer Protection case for 2008 Seattle Supersonics Kevin 
Durant Bobble head.

Here's what you need to do next:

Try to work things out with the seller. If you don't hear back by Jan 10, 
2013, you can escalate this case to eBay Customer Support.

What you should know:

This case will automatically close on Feb 01, 2013 if the case is not 
escalated.

Details you've provided:
Problem: The item is not as described
You have already contacted the seller through eBay Messages
You paid on Dec 18, 2012
The item is damaged
The seller has not responded to you
The seller isn't working with you to solve the problem
You entered the phone number of "517-775-4916"
We will not share your phone number with the seller. 

Additional information:
"The item (bobble head) showed up with the head broken off.  I have 
messaged the seller a couple times but there has been no response.  It may 
be repairable but will diminish the value either way."

You asked for:
"Full/part refund."

Remember, you can always check the status of your case in the Resolution 
Center.

=================================================================

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11560.m44.l1495/7?euid=312f63cd3b964b80a975584ed314e208&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fres.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FResolveCPSCase%26caseId%3D5021958493%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSOB%3AUS%3A1495
=================================================================

Item name:             2008 Seattle Supersonics Kevin Durant Bobble head
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11560.m43.l1123/7?euid=312f63cd3b964b80a975584ed314e208&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItemVersion%26view%3Dall%26item%3D281038679228%26tid%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSOB%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               281038679228
Sale price:            $23.00
Quantity:              1
Sale date:             Dec-18-12 15:42:17 PST
Seller:                ahs0122
Case opened:           Jan-02-13 09:47:16 PST
Case #:                5021958493

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#312f63cd3b964b80a975584ed314e208#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2013 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.