Subject: Unpaid item case has been closed for Ken Griffey Jr. 2001 Bobble Dobbles Hand Painted Bobblehead Cinci Reds Fut'r HOF
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 08:59:51 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
You've received a final value fee credit
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Michael,
You've received a final value fee credit. Also, an unpaid item has been 
recorded on the buyer's account.

If you want, you can go to your site preferences and authorize us to 
automatically withdraw from transactions on your behalf when the buyer 
doesn't pay. We can also close unpaid item cases and refund your final 
value fees automatically.

=================================================================
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12531.m44.l1121/7?euid=5d5cb7da6ae7407c8e9995986211fdf5&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fmy.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FMyEbay%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3AUPICS%3AUS%3A1121
=================================================================

Item name:             Ken Griffey Jr. 2001 Bobble Dobbles Hand Painted 
Bobblehead Cinci Reds Fut'r HOF
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12531.m43.l1123/7?euid=5d5cb7da6ae7407c8e9995986211fdf5&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItemVersion%26view%3Dall%26item%3D110983147047%26tid%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3AUPICS%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               110983147047
Sale date:             Dec-06-12 05:53:17 PST
Buyer:                 2012jdrocky1
Case opened:           Thursday, Dec 13, 2012 12:31:21 PST

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Select your email preferences
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Don't want to receive this email? Unsubscribe from this email 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EmailUnsubscribe&emailType=12531.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#5d5cb7da6ae7407c8e9995986211fdf5#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2013 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.