Subject: You opened a case (Ref # 5054230619)
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 08:35:59 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Your case is open in the Resolution Center
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
Here's what just happened:

We're sorry to hear that "New Swivel Wall TV Mount for Samsung Flat Panel 
LCD 17 19 22 26 27 31 32 37 inch" didn't match the seller's description. 
You've opened a case, and we've notified the seller that you requested a 
replacement for the item.

Here's what you need to do next:

Please allow a few days for the seller to respond to 
http://res.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ResolveCPSCase&caseId=5054230619?&ssPageName=ADME:X:CPSOB:US:1495 in the eBay Resolution Center.

If the seller doesn't respond or if you aren't satisfied with the seller's 
response to your request by Mar 21, 2014, please let us know. On that date, 
you can escalate your case to eBay Customer Support. A customer support 
agent will then review your case and get back to you with a decision within 
48 hours.

What you should know:

If we don't hear from you by Apr 16, 2014, we'll assume that things have 
been resolved, and your case will be closed. Note that once a case is 
closed, you won't be eligible for a refund through the eBay Money Back 
Guarantee for the item.

=================================================================

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11560.m44.l1495/7?euid=1e3e6f64474c4dafa318f9eb971a1f9b&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fres.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FResolveCPSCase%26caseId%3D5054230619%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSOB%3AUS%3A1495
=================================================================

Item name:             New Swivel Wall TV Mount for Samsung Flat Panel LCD 
17 19 22 26 27 31 32 37 inch
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11560.m43.l1123/7?euid=1e3e6f64474c4dafa318f9eb971a1f9b&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItemVersion%26view%3Dall%26item%3D130884401682%26tid%3D912806422003%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSOB%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               130884401682
Sale price:            $17.99
Quantity:              1
Sale date:             Feb-28-14 20:29:37 PST
Seller:                yallstore
Case opened:           Mar-17-14 08:35:23 PDT
Case #:                5054230619

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#1e3e6f64474c4dafa318f9eb971a1f9b#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2014 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.