Subject: You opened a case (Ref # 5044932756)
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 10:20:06 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Your case is open in the Resolution Center
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
Here's what just happened:

We're sorry to hear that "Johnny Unitas bobble head" didn't match the 
seller's description. You've opened a case, and we've notified the seller 
that you requested a replacement for the item.

Here's what you need to do next:

Please allow a few days for the seller to respond to 
http://res.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ResolveCPSCase&caseId=5044932756?&ssPageName=ADME:X:CPSOB:US:1495 in the eBay Resolution Center.

If the seller doesn't respond or if you aren't satisfied with the seller's 
response to your request by Dec 12, 2013, please let us know. On that date, 
you can escalate your case to eBay Customer Support. A customer support 
agent will then review your case and get back to you with a decision within 
48 hours.

What you should know:

If we don't hear from you by Jan 05, 2014, we'll assume that things have 
been resolved, and your case will be closed. Note that once a case is 
closed, you won't be eligible for a refund through eBay Buyer Protection 
for the item.

=================================================================

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11560.m44.l1495/7?euid=ff6f3bcdcfe44db9b68f9ccfe8924775&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fres.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FResolveCPSCase%26caseId%3D5044932756%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSOB%3AUS%3A1495
=================================================================

Item name:             Johnny Unitas bobble head
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11560.m43.l1123/7?euid=ff6f3bcdcfe44db9b68f9ccfe8924775&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItemVersion%26view%3Dall%26item%3D251386646731%26tid%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSOB%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               251386646731
Sale price:            $4.25
Quantity:              1
Sale date:             Nov-28-13 07:30:05 PST
Seller:                kathyc1024
Case opened:           Dec-06-13 09:19:33 PST
Case #:                5044932756

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#ff6f3bcdcfe44db9b68f9ccfe8924775#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2013 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.