Subject: Item # 110721039469 - You've got an eCheck payment from [email-masked]
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 21:45:51 -0700

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sharion L Wycosky sent you an eCheck payment for $20.00 USD
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Transaction ID: 116665014J491051H
https://www.paypal.com/us/vst/id=116665014J491051H

Hello Michael Bishop,

You received an eCheck payment. Like a regular paper check, an eCheck may take 3-5 days to clear. That's why you'll see the transaction status set as "Pending". Your buyer has sent the payment, but if you're shipping a physical item, we suggest you wait to send it out until the eCheck clears. We'll email you as soon as the money is in your PayPal account.

We estimate the eCheck will clear between 8/9/2011-8/11/2011.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Buyer
Sharion L Wycosky
[email-masked]

Shipping address - Confirmed
Sharion Wycosky
174 Pasadena Ave
Elyria, OH 44035-3938
United States

Note to seller
The buyer hasn't sent a note

Shipping Details
There are no details available yet.

Seller Protection
Seller Protection - Not Eligible

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Item name: VINTAGE KODAK INSTAMATIC M 60 MOVIE PROJECTOR - WORKS!
Item#: 110721039469
Purchase Date: Aug 3, 2011
Unit Price: $5.00 USD
Qty: 1
Amount: $5.00 USD
Subtotal: $5.00 USD
Shipping and handling: $15.00 USD
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Total: $20.00 USD
Payment: $20.00 USD
Payment sent to: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Help Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
Resolution Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_complaint-view
Security Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/security

Please don't reply to this email. It'll just confuse the computer that sent it and you won't get a response.

Copyright © 2011 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
 
PayPal Email ID  PP756