Subject: Your eBay listing is confirmed: VINTAGE NICOLO SALANTI ACCORDION - EXTREMELY RARE!!!
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 13:53:02 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Your item has been listed. Sell another item now!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
Your item has been successfully listed on eBay. It may take some time for 
the item to appear on eBay search results. Here are the listing details:

=================================================================
Ready to List Your Next Item? SELL MORE
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12000.m44.l1127/7?euid=3d7d12f98ab349f8a583fd1afa85865f&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi5.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FSellHub3%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3ALCA%3AUS%3A1127
=================================================================

Item name:             VINTAGE NICOLO SALANTI ACCORDION - EXTREMELY RARE!!!
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12000.m43.l1123/7?euid=3d7d12f98ab349f8a583fd1afa85865f&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D110731523112%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3ALCA%3AUS%3A1123 
Item Id:               110731523112
Starting price:        $75.00
Buy It Now price:      $249.99
End time:              Aug-24-11 13:53:00 PDT
Listing fees:          $1.60

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Select your email preferences
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Want to reduce your inbox email volume? Receive this email as a daily 
digest http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?DigestEmail&emailType=12000.
For other email digest options, go to Notification Preferences 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences in My eBay.

Don't want to receive this email? Unsubscribe from this email 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EmailUnsubscribe&emailType=12000.

Your eBay listing is confirmed: VINTAGE NICOLO SALANTI ACCORDION - 
EXTREMELY RARE!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Marketplace Safety Tip
-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you are contacted about buying a similar item outside of eBay, please do 
not respond. Outside-of-eBay transactions are against eBay policy, and they 
are not covered by eBay services such as feedback and eBay purchase 
protection programs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#3d7d12f98ab349f8a583fd1afa85865f#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2011 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.