Subject: sharionw2006's eCheck payment cleared
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 07:55:59 -0700

----------------------------------------------------------------------
An eCheck cleared
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aug 3, 2011 21:45:25 PDT
Transaction ID: 116665014J491051H
https://www.paypal.com/us/vst/id=116665014J491051H

Hello Michael Bishop,

The eCheck from Sharion L Wycosky for $20.00 USD has cleared, and the money is now available in your PayPal account. 
https://www.paypal.com/us/vst/id=116665014J491051H

If you haven't already shipped the item, it should go to:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Shipping Details
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Buyer
Sharion L Wycosky
[email-masked]

Shipping address - Confirmed
Sharion Wycosky
174 Pasadena Ave
Elyria, OH 44035-3938
United States

Note to buyer
The seller hasn't sent a note

Shipping Details
There are no details available yet

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Item name: VINTAGE KODAK INSTAMATIC M 60 MOVIE PROJECTOR - WORKS!
Item#: 110721039469
Purchase Date: Aug 3, 2011
Unit Price: $5.00 USD
Qty: 1
Amount: $5.00 USD
Subtotal: $5.00 USD
Shipping and handling: $15.00 USD
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Total: $20.00 USD
Payment: $20.00 USD
Payment sent to: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Help Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
Resolution Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_complaint-view
Security Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/security

Please don't reply to this email. It'll just confuse the computer that sent it and you won't get a response.

Copyright © 2011 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
 
PayPal Email ID  PP755