Subject: Mark Ramsey sent you $12.50 USD
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 15:26:41 -0800

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Ramsey sent you $12.50 USD
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Transaction ID: 23Y74801X1257023N
Dear Michael Bishop,

Just thought you'd like to know Mark Ramsey sent you $12.50 USD.

Get the details
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_view-a-trans&id=23Y74801X1257023N

Once the money's there you can:
Spend the money online at thousands of stores that accept PayPal.
Transfer it to your bank account (takes 2-3 days).
Get a PayPal Debit MasterCard.

Don't see the money in your account?

Don’t worry - sometimes it just takes a few minutes for it to show up.

Sincerely,
PayPal
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Help Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
Resolution Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_complaint-view
Security Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/security

This email was sent by an automated system, so if you reply, nobody will see it. To get in touch with us, log in to your account and click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page.

Copyright © 2012 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
  
PayPal Email ID  PP1662