Subject: Resolution of Your Case: #PP-004-723-733-604
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 08:08:02 -0700

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Resolution of Your Case: #PP-004-723-733-604
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Michael Bishop,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.

We were able to recover $26.00 USD and this amount has been credited to
you.  Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Seller's Name: Barbara Gaytan
Seller's Email: [email-masked]
Seller's Transaction ID: 03T67379426311459

Transaction Date: Mar 8, 2016
Transaction Amount: -$26.00 USD
Invoice ID: INV2-J99C-NMXJ-GWEX-8XVM
Your Transaction ID: 4E389714UP9849636
Case Number: PP-004-723-733-604

Buyer's Transaction ID: 4E389714UP9849636

-----------------------------------
What to Do Next
-----------------------------------

No further action is required by you at this time.

-----------------------------------
Other Details
-----------------------------------

To make sure future transactions proceed smoothly, we suggest you visit the
PayPal site and click the Security Center link located at the top of any
page. There you will find tips on how to avoid fraudulent sellers in the
"Fraud Prevention Tips for Buyers" section.

To learn more about PayPal's Buyer Protection Program, go to the PayPal
website and click the Security Center link located at the bottom of any
page.

Thanks,
PayPal Protection Services Department
Sincerely,
PayPal
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Help: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
Security Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/security

This email was sent by an automated system, so if you reply, nobody will
see it. To get in touch with us, log in to your account and click "Contact
Us" at the bottom of any page.

Copyright © 2016 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at
2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
 
PayPal Email ID  PP769 - 18f86651870fc