Subject: You've received an invoice (1695) from Emily Ketchum
From: Emily Ketchum via PayPal <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 21:13:23 -0800

----------------------------------------------------------------------
You've received an invoice
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Michael Bishop,

Emily Ketchum sent you an invoice for $24.00 USD.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Note from Emily KetchumPlease make payment within 24hrs. 
Thank you for shopping @trendybubs!

View and Pay Invoice
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi_bin/webscr?cmd=_pay-inv&id=INV2-HH9W-K93Z-RS7U-H6VP

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary of this invoice
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent to: Michael Bishop
[email-masked]
Sent from: Emily Ketchum
[email-masked]
Invoice number: 1695
Date payment is due: Nov 29, 2014
Amount: $24.00 USD

 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Help Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
Security Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/security

Please don't reply to this email. It'll just confuse the computer that sent it and you won't get a response.

Copyright © 2014 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
  
PayPal Email ID  PP1557 - c049b05d6b063