Subject: Nice to meet you - here's your promo code!
From: "Redbox" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 16:26:13 -0000

View this email with images. Click here: 
http://e.redbox.com/a/tBT6j7LBtmrYQB87oGYNwflZD.B8jp6OKG/hosted-0?t_params=EMAIL%3Dmikeb.llps%2540comcast.net%26PERSONALIZATION1%3DGX2R9TM9

*********************************************************************
You're in the know!
*********************************************************************
	
Thanks for signing up! Redbox is the simplest, least expensive way 
to see the best new movies, anytime you want.

Here's your promo code
GX2R9TM9
to use online or at the box within the next 2 weeks for a free 1- day 
DVD rental*

And now that you're on the email list, you'll start to hear about 
new release updates and exclusive deals.

FIND A MOVIE
http://e.redbox.com/a/tBT6j7LBtmrYQB87oGYNwflZD.B8jp6OKG/cta-0

Hit Movies
http://e.redbox.com/a/tBT6j7LBtmrYQB87oGYNwflZD.B8jp6OKG/hitmovies-0

Divergent
http://e.redbox.com/a/tBT6j7LBtmrYQB87oGYNwflZD.B8jp6OKG/t1-0

Bad Words
http://e.redbox.com/a/tBT6j7LBtmrYQB87oGYNwflZD.B8jp6OKG/t2-0

God's not dead 
http://e.redbox.com/a/tBT6j7LBtmrYQB87oGYNwflZD.B8jp6OKG/t3-0

Tarzan
http://e.redbox.com/a/tBT6j7LBtmrYQB87oGYNwflZD.B8jp6OKG/t4-0

The Railway Man 
http://e.redbox.com/a/tBT6j7LBtmrYQB87oGYNwflZD.B8jp6OKG/t5-0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
You got this because the email address [email-masked] is signed up for Redbox emails. 
Don't want to get emails from us? You can unsubscribe here:
http://e.redbox.com/a/tBT6j7LBtmrYQB87oGYNwflZD.B8jp6OKG/unsub-0?t=BT6j7LBtmrYQB87oGYNwflZD.B8jp6OKG&email=[email-masked]
(We'll miss you!)

*Promo code expires 2 weeks after issuance. Limit: 1 code per transaction,  
regardless of # of rentals. 1 time use of code only. Code valid online or at 
the kiosk for a 1-day standard DVD rental or a discount worth the value
of the standard DVD daily rental rate off the first night's daily rental
fee for a Blu-ray Disc or video game. Not valid online, via app, or for
prior rentals. Your payment card (necessary for any rental) will be
charged the excess daily rental fee for a Blu-ray Disc or video game and
the full daily rental rate for any additional items, plus applicable tax
(except for MD rental transactions for which additional tax is not
charged) for the first night of rental, if applicable, and will be
charged the full daily rental fee for all items plus applicable tax
(except for MD rental transactions) for each day you do not return your
rental by 9:00 pm local time (at the kiosk) after first rental night.
Void where prohibited by law. Code must not be copied, sold, or
otherwise offered. Any other use constitutes fraud. Cannot be combined
with other offers. Not redeemable for cash. Offer subject to
cancellation or change at any time. 

(c) Copyright 2014 Redbox Automated Retail, LLC. All rights reserved.

To view our privacy policy, click here
http://e.redbox.com/a/tBT6j7LBtmrYQB87oGYNwflZD.B8jp6OKG/privacy-0

Redbox Automated Retail, LLC
1 Tower Lane, Suite 900
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181