Subject: Your May 29, 2010 - Jun 1, 2010 stay at the Courtyard Kansas City South
From: "Thanks for staying!" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 04:50:57 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Kansas City South for your recent stay. 

As requested, below is a billing summary or adjustment for your stay.  If you have questions about your bill, please contact the hotel directly at (816) 941-3333.
			Make another reservation on Marriott.com:
https://marriott.com/search/cwsearch.mi?ignore=true&WT_Ref=eFolio

Marriott Rewards members may receive this email automatically after every stay. Join Marriott Rewards today:
https://marriott.com/rewards/createAccount/createAccountPage1.mi?WT_Ref=MI_Home

Summary of Your Stay
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hotel:		Courtyard Kansas City South
			500 East 105th Street
			Kansas City, Missouri 64131
			USA
			(816) 941-3333

Guest: 		TERESA/MRS FATA
			INTL HOUSE OF PRAYER
			
			, NE 11111
			USA

Dates of stay: May 29, 2010 - Jun 01, 2010

Room number: 342
Guest number: 57433
Group number: 
Marriott Rewards number: None

Date              Description                                  Reference           Charges       Credits
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
05/29/10          ROOM CHARGE                                  RB342               78.00

05/29/10          City Tax                                     T3342               5.85

05/29/10          Occupancy Sales Tax                          T1342               6.03

05/29/10          Sales Tax Other Room Tax                     T8342               1.50

05/30/10          ROOM CHARGE                                  RB342               78.00

05/30/10          City Tax                                     T3342               5.85

05/30/10          Occupancy Sales Tax                          T1342               6.03

05/30/10          Sales Tax Other Room Tax                     T8342               1.50

05/31/10          Restaurant Room Charge                       FD3711              41.89

05/31/10          LONG DISTANCE#                               LD8323              5.25

05/31/10          Telephone Tax                                TS8323              0.41

05/31/10          ROOM CHARGE                                  RB342               78.00

05/31/10          City Tax                                     T3342               5.85

05/31/10          Occupancy Sales Tax                          T1342               6.03

05/31/10          Sales Tax Other Room Tax                     T8342               1.50

06/01/10          Payment - MasterCard                         MC13:27PM                         321.69
                  XXXXXXXXXXXX3714

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total balance                                                                                    0.00 USD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was that the best night's sleep you've ever had? How about a repeat performance at your place!
ShopCourtyard.com = http://www.shopmarriott.com/redirect.aspx?p=0802003&t=/cym/&m=MCIHM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important Information
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*  Do Not Reply to this Email
This email is an auto-generated message.  Replies to automated messages are not monitored.  If you have any questions please contact the hotel directly at (816) 941-3333.
		
* Why Have I Received this Email?
You have received this email because you requested during your stay to receive an electronic version of your bill by email.

* Availability
Electronic versions of your hotel bill, available by email from our over 2,300 participating properties in the Marriott family of hotels in the USA and Canada, are emailed to you within 72 hours of check-out. These email messages reflect changes made to your bill up to 11pm on your day of departure. Any adjustments after that time may not be shown.
If you have received this email in error, please notify us:
https://marriott.com/suggest/suggest.mi?WT_Ref=eResConfo

Learn more about receiving your hotel bills by email:
http://marriott.com/rewards/eFolioAbout.mi

* Authenticity of Bills
Marriott retains official records of all charges and credits to your account and will honor only those records.

* Privacy
Your privacy is important to Marriott. For full details of our privacy policy, please visit our Internet Privacy Statement:
https://marriott.com/privacy.mi

* Credit of Marriott Rewards Points
After a stay, it may take up to 7 days for Marriott Rewards points to be credited to your account.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(c)1996-2006 Marriott International, Inc. All rights reserved. Marriott proprietary information.