Subject: Rick Pino has sent you a package
From: Rick Pino <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 10:36:08 -0700 (PDT)

This message was sent to you at the request of Rick Pino, to notify
you that they have shipped a package to you. For details about your
shipment or to track your package, please refer to the information
below.

Shipment Details

Shipped To: Michael Bishop
22294
8607 CARLSBAD LN
LANSING MI 48917-5807 Mailing Date: 5/20/2015 Est. Delivery: 1-3 days
Service: First Class (R) Signature: Not Required Tracking:
9400111899562379941370  

The shipment information contained in this email is provided by
Stamps.com.
For questions about this package, please contact Rick Pino or the U.S.
Postal Service.

Never go to the Post Office(TM) again! Print official U.S. postage
right from your PC with Stamps.com. Take our no-risk, 4-week trial
today at www.stamps.com/4week.