Subject: 1 Freebie and More in Your Speedy Rewards February Update!
From: "Speedy Rewards" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 17:11:45 -0600

Speedy Rewards February Update
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=fb5a0541e082e904cb054cb671d89bf6ea692869791ee7dcc091b5aa06d1949d9530935acee20f96 

==========

Dear Michael,

Click below to view your full Speedy Rewards February Update!
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=fb5a0541e082e904cb054cb671d89bf6ea692869791ee7dcc091b5aa06d1949d9530935acee20f96 

==========

Manage Subscriptions
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=fb5a0541e082e904a95433ec68652bdbb52a151375adb798d9e6a610b3c177fd1efd34b6be2da5f7 

Update Profile
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=fb5a0541e082e9048b7e1434258c63794c3926e903e34d4fbb4542633bccfaeab8eb3e453a3c645a 

Unsubscribe 
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=fb5a0541e082e904f91c1557bb61c40e95e888171a7f16c14aa56bac115cc803912fa6dca36dd6b9 

==========

About This Message:
This promotional message was delivered to you as a Speedy Rewards member to provide you with information about Speedy Rewards Program benefits. If you want to contact Speedy Rewards, please visit us here.
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=fb5a0541e082e904ca0d8243aa24e7c715926277f88befb5474e9537d0a4ee444e26acc126ebf029

Speedy Rewards values its members and respects their privacy. If you wish to unsubscribe from email promotional messages from Speedy Rewards, please click here.
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=fb5a0541e082e904f91c1557bb61c40e95e888171a7f16c14aa56bac115cc803912fa6dca36dd6b9

For more information about our privacy policy, please click on the following link: Privacy Policy.
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=fb5a0541e082e9042e9755addb47d3797ad369109c354c63377bf74cd89fea52315a90e77e8858ea

To request in writing:
Speedway LLC 
PO Box 1500 Springfield, OH 45501-1500 USA
(c) 2013 Speedway LLC

This email was sent to: [email-masked]