Subject: Earn 7,000 Bonus Points with our Exclusive Frequent Shopper Program!
From: "Speedy Rewards" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 04:05:01 -0600

Earn 7,000 Bonus Points! 
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=fa828f8046f43cad7efc6d00049081ffec3ada4ac4c74405a4e8691a3de69cf9f15606affc6a64d5 

===============

Dear Michael,

You have been selected to participate in our exclusive Frequent Shopper Program. You could earn 7,000 bonus points!

To view the full message, visit: 
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=fa828f8046f43cad7efc6d00049081ffec3ada4ac4c74405a4e8691a3de69cf9f15606affc6a64d5

===============

About This Message:
This promotional message was delivered to you as a Speedy Rewards member to provide you with information about Speedy Rewards Program benefits. If you want to contact Speedy Rewards, please visit us here:
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=fa828f8046f43cadd716184ac5240f507f84786adae96cb0077c4e2a09050b3440bc6321d9823824 

Speedy Rewards values its members and respects their privacy. If you wish to unsubscribe from email promotional messages from Speedy Rewards, please visit:
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=fa828f8046f43cad24eb8afc2c64035985ba547ff278a90d37ff77ac381f781c142e99ff2eeab00c 

For more information about our privacy policy, please visit the following link:
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=fa828f8046f43cad2426f20f5cc7fccea37bdef52753e1a1fbeb1514c1d8a848d78482763026b3da 

To request in writing:
Speedway LLC PO Box 1500 Springfield, OH 45501-1500 USA
(c) 2014 Speedway LLC

This email was sent to: [email-masked]

Update Profile
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=fa828f8046f43cad56b624e82e5663661b302c9af047f181d6399d2c5b0b7486d846a3184b8992cb