Subject: Black Friday Freebies to Fuel Your Shopping Trip!
From: "Speedy Rewards" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 05:07:48 -0600

Black Friday Freebies to Fuel Your Shopping Trip!
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=dfe8d97623633c9bb554e2fc3867affb89adf20ffdab211317ef11cd1d77b778dfb879cfc5e4eab3 

==========

Dear Michael,

Click below to view your Black Friday Freebies to Fuel Your Shopping Trip!
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=dfe8d97623633c9bb554e2fc3867affb89adf20ffdab211317ef11cd1d77b778dfb879cfc5e4eab3 

==========

Manage Subscriptions
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=dfe8d97623633c9b0bac92c3cd4a604ff1de8ad5d78b1d5c9db7011daeb330e44dd4bf97928d73dc 

Update Profile
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=dfe8d97623633c9b2c13919edd4423749c9e4ef46f1b3ad765630c9aa64f1a9ecbca58b6a6719f25 

Unsubscribe 
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=dfe8d97623633c9b6cd8e6b5807c231ce962fd30839971cef5a6c556c2435947dfd3a9251795d706 

Contact Us 
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=dfe8d97623633c9b3c13ff902885fc37fc5407439d05119572a8d79202c35da704a65ec62103414a

==========

About This Message:
This promotional message was delivered to you as a Speedy Rewards member to provide you with information about Speedy Rewards Program benefits. If you want to contact Speedy Rewards, please visit us here.
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=dfe8d97623633c9b3c13ff902885fc37fc5407439d05119572a8d79202c35da704a65ec62103414a

Speedy Rewards values its members and respects their privacy. If you wish to unsubscribe from email promotional messages from Speedy Rewards, please click here.
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=dfe8d97623633c9b6cd8e6b5807c231ce962fd30839971cef5a6c556c2435947dfd3a9251795d706

For more information about our privacy policy, please click on the following link: Privacy Policy.
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=dfe8d97623633c9bb3a1fdd7b16a669289c6373e7be667f4183e4264030f41e537338508529a0bbd

To request in writing:
Speedway LLC 
PO Box 1500 Springfield, OH 45501-1500 USA
(c) 2013 Speedway LLC

This email was sent to: [email-masked]