Subject: 1 Freebie and More in Your Speedy Rewards February Update!
From: "Speedy Rewards" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 14:33:17 -0600

Speedy Rewards February Update
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=980a170c850b06580aea4b285c9f18ee39380d5979563d0bc38451f2b37cb93f6564b5b7f9a8fb89 

==========

Dear Michael,

Click below to view your full Speedy Rewards February Update!
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=980a170c850b06580aea4b285c9f18ee39380d5979563d0bc38451f2b37cb93f6564b5b7f9a8fb89 

==========

Manage Subscriptions
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=980a170c850b0658b2bba85d36e7ea4b96d1fd70b8f13a6afbc41e7ded7b2484ec9cb4fe7c40b69f 

Update Profile
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=980a170c850b0658083b73e145cc5ef4f642ccc38fbc0051ea05e9b858df33aadc7b37705fdc0075 

Unsubscribe 
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=980a170c850b0658fbfeaf5ae01eb7ee4e69b8427662f8a31e8cae04e362adfcb0fc6cc2a80849c5 

Contact Us 
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=980a170c850b06580a8502567d7b9ffb48bf68d16328f724509dce1b7508a30fc949de5e106fe2ea

==========

About This Message:
This promotional message was delivered to you as a Speedy Rewards member to provide you with information about Speedy Rewards Program benefits. If you want to contact Speedy Rewards, please visit us here.
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=980a170c850b06580a8502567d7b9ffb48bf68d16328f724509dce1b7508a30fc949de5e106fe2ea

Speedy Rewards values its members and respects their privacy. If you wish to unsubscribe from email promotional messages from Speedy Rewards, please click here.
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=980a170c850b0658fbfeaf5ae01eb7ee4e69b8427662f8a31e8cae04e362adfcb0fc6cc2a80849c5

For more information about our privacy policy, please click on the following link: Privacy Policy.
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=980a170c850b0658babc2bc90c9518f100b7664f4adb79863998dfe95e6783e9e4de36bdb812cc01

To request in writing:
Speedway LLC 
PO Box 1500 Springfield, OH 45501-1500 USA
(c) 2014 Speedway LLC

This email was sent to: [email-masked]